The Parliamentary Secretary maintain a link with the Parliament and its commissions, represent the Minister of the Interior in the legislative process in the Parliament, participate in the drafting and examination of draft laws, as well as perform other tasks assigned by the Minister and perform the duties specified in regulatory enactments.
- Since 10.06.2019. Parliamentary Secretary of the Ministry of Interior
- 04.02.2019. - 09.06.2019. Head of the Office of the Minister of Interior
- 03.12.2018. – 05.02.2019. Assistant to a Member of the Parliament (13th Saeima)
- 24/05/2016→ year 2019 Representation of the Society Integration Foundation in criminal proceedings, including in the Law Enforcement Authorities
- 02.04.2015. – 06.11.2018. Assistant to a Member of the Parliament (12th Saeima)
- 01.10.2014. – 31.11.2015. Lecturer at the Rīga Stradiņš University
- 01.07.2014. – 01.06.2016. "Immunitas" Ltd., lawyer
- 01.09.2010. – 17.04.2014. Deputy Head of Investigation Unit of the Corruption Prevention and Combating Bureau of Latvia (CPCB)
- 28.04.2003. – 31.08.2010. Investigator, CPCB
- 11.12.1996. – 26.04.2003. Chief Specialist, State Police (Investigation of criminal cases related to the health and life of a person)
- 1994. – 1996. Chief Specialist, State Police (Monitoring of public order provision, legislative change initiative)
- 1991. – 1994. Performer of an inquiry, State Police
16.05.2006. – 22.11.2007. Professional Master's Degree in Law, Turība University
08.03.1993. – 29.11.2000. Qualification of a lawyer, Police Academy of Latvia
Latvian - native, English – B1, Russian – B1.
Detective certificate Nr.2018-D0001
2011. – 2013.
Expert in the EACT (European Anti – corruption training) project organized by the Austrian and Slovak Governments, International cooperation in criminal matters
Expert in ISEC program project: Strengthening of the National ARO Unit: “Identification, tracking, investigation, and confiscation of proceeds from crime”
Nordic-Baltic Police Academy Certificate - negotiator in crisis situations with terrorists, hostage takers and suicides